Compress Image for bank exam in online. This Photo Resizer helps to correctly set Pass Photo, Signature, thumb, Hand writting and Certificates sizes while filling online IBPS, RRB and SBI bank application.
IBPS and Bank exams Image Resizer / converter:
- PassPhoto (Photograph): (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) - 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) or 350 x 450 pixels (good looking) with 300 DPI resolution. The file should be between 20 and 30 KB in size.
- Signature dimension: 3.5cm x 1.5cm - 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) with 300 DPI resolution and a file size of 10 to 20 KB.
- Thumb Impression: 240 x 240 pixels (preferred), 200 DPI resolution, and a file size of 20 to 50 KB.
- Declaration dimension : 800 x 400 pixels in 200 DPI and size should be between 50 kb and 100 KB.
How to Compress the Image for IBPS Exam Online Application?
- First select and upload the PassPhoto & Signature file on online Image Resizer for IBPS bank exams.
- This Photo Compressor can Reduce or Resize image for IBPS applicaiton max upto 20kb, 30kb, 100kb.
- enter the DPI if you want to change it to 100dpi, 200dpi, 300dpi or you want.
- If you want to change or optimize the dimensions of it, enter width and height values.
- Finally, you get the compressed picture file to your computer or mobile device.
What is the IBPS exam?
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a central recruitment agency that is controlled by the Ministry of Finance of India. This IBPS board conduct the various Banking sector Exams for recruit the empolyees in different posts like clerk, PO, Asst Manager, Manager, Scale-I to scale-VII officer. Some of the Banks under IBPS board is SBI, RRB (Regional Rural Bank), BOB, BOI, Bank of Maharashtra, PNB, Canara Bank.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How to resize the image for Bank Exams?
If you want to resize the image size to below 100kb, 20kb for your bank exam online application, this image resize will compress it for bank exams.
How to convert picture for IBPS Bank Exams?
This Image converter automatically convert your Photograph and Signature in required width and height in pixels with DPI resolution. This converter automatically convert your Signature in required width and height in pixels.
Where does this IBPS Image resizer will be used?
This image compressor will used to reduce the picture size of online exam applications like ibps, rrb, sbi bank online applications, Aspirants can compress or resize their photo and signatures easily with our free online tool.